We appreciate that property matters can be worrying and stressful, as well as time consuming, however with the correct advice a lot of the problems encountered by Landlords and Tenants can be avoided.
Careful drafting of tenancy agreements and professional advice on the purchase of a Buy-to-Let property can save time and money later on.
We can help you, whether you are a Landlord or a Tenant, protect your interests. We will act quickly and efficiently and advise you of the legal options or requirements at an early stage.
We can give specialist advice in a number of Landlord and Tenant matters including:-
- Tenancy Agreements of all types
- Re-possession claims
- Rent Arrears
- Tenants breach of the lease terms
- Unlawful eviction
- Disrepair and maintenance issues
- Rent reviews
- Taking or Assigning a Lease
- Management Agreements
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunals
- Buy to Let advice
- Your statutory duties as a Landlord or a Tenant
- Service Charge obligations